This is an in-depth look at using Solution Selling, to overcome objections, increase margins, and gain new customers. This 20 minute presentation takes you through 4 case studies. Each involved joint calls with Distributors.
- Selling to a Credit Union who is currently using Generic ATM Receipt Paper
- Selling to a Bank who is using Logo'd ATM Receipt Paper
- Selling Parking Citations to a Municipality
- Selling Mobile Printer Rolls for a New Technology
Each Case Study discusses Sales Goals, How To Sell, Cost Justifications, and Summaries
Selling ATM Receipts
Selling ATM Receipts is an in-depth look at the selling process, contact types, selling ideas, and cost justifications. This is designed for those who choose to make selling to Banks and Credit Unions a Priority.
Identifying Sales Opportunities in a Changing Marketplace
This 25 Minute presentation discusses the use of Mobile Technology, to streamline and replace common invoicing systems. The goal is to come away with a new awareness of technology, creation of new customer contact points, identify selling signals, and secure new business.
- Examples of how technology has changed the print industry
- Who the changes effect - Vertical Markets
- Uncovering new buying contacts
- Understanding new operational efficiencies
- Knowing your Competition
- Quoting and Marketing Support
Direct Thermal and Mobile Technology
An in depth look at how direct thermal papers/printers have changed the daily operations of many businesses. The goal is to provide a basic understanding of Direct Thermal paper and the Technology that utilizes it.